Brushes are part of my everyday makeup routine, I know some people like to use their fingers when it comes to applying foundation, personally I feel It blends better using a brush. I have picked out 6 of my brushes that I use everyday;
1. Zoeva Silk Finis 102 – I use this to apply my foundation, I put the foundation on the back of my hand & dip the brush in it & apply in circular motion.
2. Zoeva Powder 106 – This is used to apply my powder to help my make up last throughout the day.
3. Real Techniques Powder Brush – I use this side on for the perfect contour shape & then all over for bronzer.
4. Face Shape 110 – I think you’re meant to use this to contour with but I go against those rules & use this to apply blusher.
5. MAC 217 – The best eye shadow brush/blender. Standard.
6. Luxe Sheer Cheek 127 – I feel this is too small to apply blusher, so I use this for highlighter.
What is your favourite make up brush brand?!