Feeling nosey?! I love seeing what people have in the handbags, so here goes..
- Of course my trusty diary, this is the best diary I have ever had. Its from Kate Spade & yes it is on the pricey side but worth every penny. It’s a weekly view but at the start of every month it has a monthly view which I love for putting birthday’s in, so you know who’s is coming up & can get organised. Talking of organisation, I love being organised, I love a to do list & have to have a schedule for the week/weekend (I’m crazy).
- My purse, this is a Charles & Keith one that I got in Singapore, just bank & loyalty cards and all that jazz in there.
- My oyster card, not one to go to london much but have it in my bag at all times, my railcard is also behind it.
- 4 lip products & of course I need all of them in one day (not)
- YSL Lipstick in Peach Passion.
- Nail file, ALWAYS need one of these.
- Tangle Teezer hair brush, if you haven’t got one of these I would recommend you go out that door now & get one, I don’t know what I would do without mine. Makes brushing my hair (when one massive knot) so much easier.
- Carex Hand Sanitizer – Strawberry laces, you never know when you need this! trust me!
- Ted Baker Mirror, always needing to reapply more makeup or of course pop a spot.
- Tampons. Standard.
What can you not live without?!