Wedding Planning #6

6?! I have done 6 Wedding Planning posts already.. I guess time flies when your having fun. This week has been a big week on the wedding front, been organising church hymns, readings, the order of service & looking at suits.

I always thought I wanted the ‘men in black’ (get it.. ok maybe not) suits but when looking around I am now swaying towards navy, still haven’t tried anyone just wanted to see what prices were & what shops had to offer.

Saturday I have a consultation with a florist here which is all exciting, have sent my pinterest board over to her & have got lots of ideas to share.. I will update you next week.

Bridesmaid dresses.. I have found grey multi-way one which is amazing but still have 3 strapless ones aswell so currently thinking; going for a mixture of 2 different designs as seen in this picture from pinterest here..

IMG_1122

Can we just talk about table planning, I never thought this would be such a hard task.. all I am going to say good luck when you get married & have to face yours.

203 days now, it’s going all to quickly!

What are your favourite flowers?

H x

1. January 21, 2016 / 11:10 am

I absolutely adore Peonies, I think they are gorgeous!!

2. January 21, 2016 / 11:18 am

Hannah that is a lovely color for the bridesmaids and I think that navy with go perfect with it!

• January 21, 2016 / 6:43 pm

Thankyou! Having a nightmare with bridesmaid dresses atm, they have gone out of stock! x

3. January 21, 2016 / 12:30 pm

The grey is so pretty and would look stunning next to navy suits.

I have my florist consultation on Saturday too! I’m thinking white freesias, mauve roses and lots of beautiful foliage. But no doubt she’ll be able to provide her expert opinion!

4. January 21, 2016 / 4:00 pm

Very pretty. What about the flowers the Duchess carried, I forget the name but they would be lovely for you. I am excited for you. Have fun!

• January 21, 2016 / 4:04 pm

Thankyou! I think I’m going to have white roses & gypsophila! X

5. January 21, 2016 / 6:07 pm

Such a lovely colour for the bridesmaids. I’m getting married this June. I went to the florist last month, it was great to bounce about ideas. Pinterest was a massive help!

6. January 21, 2016 / 7:12 pm

My boyfriend is a wedding videographer and he told me that at one of the weddings he did the men had navy suits that they got at H&M, very budget friendly!

7. January 21, 2016 / 11:05 pm

The bridesmaids dresses in the photo look super pretty. I think the light gray colour is very elegant and suits all skin tones too! Reading this post and your previous wedding planning posts makes me want to plan a wedding as well haha!
    My favourite flowers are all kinds of wildflowers and oh I love a good wildflower bouquet! They are perfect for summer weddings in my opinion 🙂

• January 21, 2016 / 11:06 pm

& trust me it’s so exiting, but stressful! I don’t want to forget anything X