Singapore 2015

Singapore 2015

I have been meaning to do this blog post for awhile now & wondered wether to do it or not. This post will mainly be pictures SORRY.

I went to Singapore last September for 16 days, my Auntie, Uncle & Cousins live out there & thought we should visit before they come back home. The Grand Prix was on the time we were there which was incredible & really recommend it! We stayed with my family for the majority of the time but for Rob’s birthday I treated him to two nights at Marina Bay Sands, on the second night he proposed! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Highlights of my trip – Of course getting engaged, eating at hawkers, Marina Bay Sands & The Grand Prix.

Have you ever been to Singapore?!

H x

1. January 13, 2016 / 11:23 am

Amazing pictures

2. January 13, 2016 / 1:26 pm

I have! But when I was a wee bit smaller. Hehe! You should visit Malaysia next! 🙂

3. January 13, 2016 / 1:42 pm

Oh you’re so lucky! I would love to go there one day!
    Xx

4. January 13, 2016 / 7:31 pm

Love to go to that place. Photos are absolutely gorgeous.

5. January 14, 2016 / 12:05 am

I never thought I wanted to go to Singapore until I saw this post, it looks like such a beautiful place! I might have to look in to now, I imagine the food is fun to try. Congrats on the proposal too!x

6. January 15, 2016 / 4:01 pm

Yay! Congrats!! Btw, I live in Singapore. Hope u guys enjoy this trip to SG!! 🙂

7. January 21, 2016 / 5:51 am

Aaaw! What a beautifully significant trip!! You and Rob looked like you had soooo much fun, and the way the engagement happened was magic.

I love that you conclude your posts with a call-to-action question! It brings readers in closer to you and invites returning, because you are encouraged to exchange dialogue!!! Love it!

Noooo, I’ve not visited Singapore yet, but it is definitely on my Bucket List!