Wedding Planning #4

Wedding Planning #4

Sun, Sea & Sand. So booking the Honeymoon is taking longer than we thought, we originally thought we would stick within Europe but now we have moved towards Maldives/St Lucia yes to completely different sides of the world. We started with wanting to go to Italy, start in Venice & end up in Sorrento but looking at the prices it’s the same price to go to the Maldives.. I really don’t know what to do?

Because we are getting married in August it will be the wrong season to go to Maldives/St Lucia/Barbados/Mauritius so we were thinking of going on a short holiday to Gozo the week after we get married & then the honeymoon January next year, what are your thought’s on this? I am in two minds currently, as I really don’t want to pay & travel to get to a hot destination for it to rain but at the same time would be so nice to go on honeymoon straight after getting married. All we both want is sun, sea, sand, a tan & to relax for two weeks with no worries (you get me?!).

Any other suggestions are very welcome!

If you could go travel anywhere in the world where would you go? Where did you/would you like to go on honeymoon?

H x

1. January 7, 2016 / 8:52 am

The Maldives because it’s absolutely beautiful but it is one of the many places that are endangered by global warming. All the places you’ve picked are all wonderful. I’d say to just go wherever your mind chooses first because wherever you are, you’d still have fun and make amazing memories.

2. January 7, 2016 / 3:30 pm

The Maldives sounds soooo lovely. Since we’re getting married on a cruise our cruise is our honeymoon. Ten days in the Caribbean. For out one year anniversary I really want to do a Mediterranean cruise. Like really really really bad lol

• January 7, 2016 / 3:40 pm

I’ve never been on a cruise before! I do love the Mediterranean!

• January 7, 2016 / 3:43 pm

Oh we went on our first cruise in October 2014 and instantly fell in love so it was a no brainer that that was how we wanted to get married. I def recommend that everyone go on a cruise at least once. The experience is amazing.

3. Mariecrz
    January 7, 2016 / 6:17 pm

Congratulations! 🙂 I’ve recently began to look up honeymoon ideas, our wedding is in October of this year (I’m a procrastinator), so we are running into the same problem. Perhaps going to a little bed and breakfast, or even hotel in a nearby city (just to get away together) would be an option? It’s an option I’m considering personally. Best wishes!

4. Mariecrz
    January 7, 2016 / 6:28 pm

Thank you! 🙂

5. Mariecrz
    January 7, 2016 / 6:30 pm

Thank you for following my blog too <3

6. January 8, 2016 / 3:41 pm

I love La Paz Mexico and the Turks & Caicos.