I found that most of my inspiration for the wedding has come from various things I’ve found on pinterest, from flowers, to wedding dresses & even favours. I have gone through every link that has the word wedding in and made my own little board, my lovely friend Soph then introduced me to a private wedding board that she had made.. only the bridesmaids & I can see (how exciting) so together all of us have made a board full of amazing ideas for the wedding. I thought I’d give you a sneak peak to what we have been loving..
- Oddly I prefer this idea to a guest book, I just love the idea of having everyone you love on the wall! (CRINGE) My other idea was to use these pictures to stick into a guest book, or even have the guest book underneath for the guests to stick the picture in with a message.. hmm.
- I LOVE this little favour, I have been thinking a lot about favours the last few days, I thought that I could give all the female guests a heart key ring & for the male guests a bottle of beer on the table, but I really like the ‘DRINK ME’ idea, I could make different flavoured vodkas?! But then not everyone likes vodka! Better keep thinking.
- WHITE FLOWERS are the ONE. I really have a thing for white flowers, I absolutely love this church picture & I adore the flowers at the end of the pews. I won’t have that many flowers at the reception as the tables have a massive lamp in the middle, therefore I feel like I need to go all out at the church!
- Right I’m going to be honest here, I have been so wrapped up in my own dress I completely forgot about the suits until the other day, I new I wanted the men to be wearing black ones but only dawned on me the other day that I may need people to start trying them on & all that jazz. I really like the suit in this picture from Anthony Formal Wear (I better get a move on!).
- White Flowers again (SORRY!), I will be having White Roses & Gypsophila, however the bridesmaids will have Gypsophila but can’t decide wether to have light pink flowers mixed in also? Their dresses are dove grey.. What do you think?!
- WOW WOW WOW, this cake. This is so different, I’m not really a cake lover but I really like this, basic but beautiful.
- This picture hasn’t actually got anything to do with the wedding itself, it’s a table layout for a hen party, I just love the black & white theme & best of all its KATE SPADE.
- Theres one thing I always new I wanted when it came to the wedding reception & that is the # for twitter/instagram, I will more than likely put one of these photo frames on each table for the guests.
- & I have added this picture in because it is the colour scheme I am going for & there are 8 bridesmaids (I’m not the only insane one, HOORAY).
One more thing to add.. how amazing are these..