Wedding Planning #3

Wedding Planning #3

& the Save The Dates are out (HOOORAY) & we have a photographer! What a relief that is, we have picked the lovely Lucy Hopegood website – http://www.lucyhopegood.com. Everything is falling into place now, I had another dress fitting with all the bridesmaids & they approved of my dress so thats a good start! I took two bridesmaids dresses that I had ordered with me so my gorgeous girls could try them on & thankfully it was a great success, they loved them & more have been ordered.

We have a meeting with Dream-waves music entertainment in the New Year, so the next two main priorities are a florist and the suits! Which I feel we may get the suits from either Coes or Anthony Formal Wear. Its all becoming more & more real now!

Another thing I need to start thinking about is favours, I’m finding this so difficult, what do you pick, Alcohol? Food? Flowers? Sweets? Glasses? Doughnuts?

What would you pick to have as your favours?!

H xx

1. December 28, 2015 / 5:39 pm

Favors are so hard to figure out, especially if you have a lot of limitations like me. Does your wedding have a theme?

• December 29, 2015 / 2:16 pm

Not really! Just pastel colours .. I was thinking of a heart key ring & beer for males?

• December 29, 2015 / 2:52 pm

Oh my colors are pastels as well. I can’t wait to see your finished product. When’s the date? …..hmmm the key ring is a great idea, there are some really good one out there. I’m not sure about the beer, but it’s your wedding you know you’re guests better than me plus you’re the bride you can do whatever you want! Lol

• December 29, 2015 / 3:09 pm

12th August 2016.. When’s your date?! Xx

2. December 28, 2015 / 10:25 pm

I think as long as it’s practical and something everyone would use you’ll be fine

3. December 29, 2015 / 2:36 pm

My favors were little glass jars of local honey. I tied a “thank you” tag to each jar with ribbon and placed them next to a sign that said, “Love is sweet. Take a treat.” Deborah gave out glass mason jars with chalkboard labels, which fit perfectly with her southern-style wedding.

4. January 1, 2016 / 10:13 pm

If you go on the Cancer Research website you can buy pins for a donations we “bought” enough for all guests and put a note with them saying a donation had been made in memory of my dad. It was a nice touch without it being too emotional for me. Could this be something you might do? Not for the same reason but to donate to a charity? Works out cheaper too! Lol

5. January 1, 2016 / 10:14 pm

We donated money to Cancer Research and “bought” enough little Dove pins for each guest. We put them in a little box with love heart sweets and a note that said a donation had been made in memory of my dad. Nice touch without being overly emotional. X