Liner Issues.

Whenever it comes to buying a new liquid liner I never end up buying the same one, why you ask? because there are so many to bloomin’ choose from!

Do you pick.. Expensive? Cheap? Long Lasting? Thick Brush? Thin Brush? Extreme Black? Black?

Well I thought I’d show you four liners that have been in my life recently. IMG_0418

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Liquid Liner £21.50

I can’t remember why I own this eye liner but must have bought it in a deal, as I would have never spent that amount of money on an eyeliner! This is a very odd product, It looks amazing, the applicator looks great yet I was so disappointed, I couldn’t work with it. The product it self isn’t that great, when I curl my lashes the liner peels of with my eye lash curlers?! Odd I know. I really tried to get on with this but unfortunately it didn’t happen & certainly not worth £21.50. Sorry Estee!

Rimmel London GlamEyes Professional Liquid Liner £5.29

I adore this eyeliner, it’s quick, easy & I can do a cat eye flick! what more can you want? If you are one of those people like me that is useless at applying eyeliner, then this is the one for you, the applicator is easy to move around on the eye lid, quick to apply and stays all day.

Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner £2.99

This I regret buying, It looked fantastic in the shop, cheap and to the point. When I tried it out the next day the felt tip pen it self was so thick and it was really hard to get a thin line without smudging it all over my eye!

Loreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim £6.99

Now this my friend, would be my all time favourite, if you get the gist of using Rimmel GlamEyes then it’s time to upgrade to this little baby, Its a felt tip pen but much thinner than the Collection one and has the staying power and extreme black of the Rimmel. When I curl my lashes its doesn’t budge HOORAY! This eyeliner is brilliant and I will be buying this one again.

IMG_0412IMG_0412

Whats your favourite liquid/pencil eyeliner? Has anyone tried the Benefit Push Up Liner?

H x

1. June 13, 2015 / 5:17 pm

I am loving the geisha ink liquid liner pen, doesn’t clog, stays put and doesn’t run out in a week! About 20 bucks retail so a little more pricey but worth it for me.

2. June 13, 2015 / 6:03 pm

I went through the liner dance too! I tried pencils set with powder, gel, and liquid liners. I could never find one that wouldn’t budge or smudge. I have somewhat oily eyelids, so I think that was part of the problem, but the liner that I’ve purchased, and repurchased a few times is the Fabuliner thin tip liner pen by Jordana. It’s around $3. I purchased it thinking it wouldn’t be so disappointing if it didn’t work, and I ended up loving it.

3. June 13, 2015 / 6:09 pm

Absolutely agree with you about the Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner , I bought it in deep green and blue when it was first out. Although sometimes I am okay with wearing it, but most of the time it smudges so easily, god forbid if it rains slightly. Its just a really bad product and thick yes definitely thick!

4. June 13, 2015 / 10:48 pm

I sweat by the Rimmel Glam Eyes, affordable, lasting power, easy to apply and remove as well the applicator allowing a variety of eye liner styles to be created from a barely there line to a bold look.

5. June 14, 2015 / 9:21 am

Omg if you want an eyeliner that does everything you mentioned at the beginning you should try mac lasting liner, £15 and omg does it last!! All day with no smudges, great applicator and really nice black colour.

I agree with luxbeauty too, benefit push up liner is awesome!

6. June 14, 2015 / 2:40 pm

I honestly have never used liquid liner I use the self sharpening lol as I do not have a steady hand and afraid I am going to look wacky lol any tips dear ?

• June 14, 2015 / 2:46 pm

You need a brush like the rimmel glam eyes a very thin brush to get as close as you can to your eyelashes/eyelash line & honestly just practice practice and more practice! It will come to you! X

• June 14, 2015 / 4:02 pm

how hard is it to remove while I practice ? thank you for your help by the way 🙂

• June 14, 2015 / 4:15 pm

Really easy! Just put a cotton wool pad over your eye for about 5 secs & it should come straight off!

7. June 14, 2015 / 9:30 pm

I love trying out different liners – I adore gel liners though, my favourite by far is by Maybelline 🙂 x

8. June 15, 2015 / 11:53 am

I love the Extreme Collection 2000 one! Its the best I have used in ages and never smudges