Work Out.

Yes as you can all see by the title I have started working out, no this is not an April fools joke & yes I can here you all laughing! But on a serious note I have actually joined the gym, everyone that knows me always says ‘why join the gym your already skinny? you’re too skinny you don’t need to lose anymore weight’. Yes I know I’m not very big but I kid you not I am certainly not fit and healthy, my diet is ok but not great, I do love a little bit of chocolate now and again, well lets be honest everyday. So I decided I needed to motivate myself and begin my healthy lifestyle and lose the christmas pounds and ‘tone up’ before my holiday in September.

I thought I’d give you a little insight on what I do and of course the most important part what I wear.

I have started going to the gym every Monday, Wednesday, Friday evenings after work & Saturday mornings. I currently have no routine on what I go on at the moment as ideally I will start going to some classes but my main priority is abs, legs and bum.

I currently only have a few staple items when it comes to working out them being –

Nike Leggings

Boohoo marble leggings

Plain black Nike Top (which I can’t find)

Nike tank top in pink

& of course how can I forget, these are the best thing I have ever bought…

the new Nike Free Runs Print 5.0

I will take some pictures ASAP and upload them on my Instagram – hcrossley3 if you want updates on how well I’m getting on with the gym then follow me on twitter – @hcrossley2

I will give you weekly updates with how I am getting on..

Determined is an understatement!

What classes would you recommend? Whats your workout routine?

1. April 1, 2015 / 9:54 pm

If you’re wanting to tone, you want light weights and lots of reps (and crunches for your abs). If it’s general fitness you’re after, cardio work is the way to go. Good luck!

2. April 2, 2015 / 7:31 pm

I like spinning. It’s hard but fabulous exercise. 🙂

3. April 2, 2015 / 11:57 pm

You should try the Kayla Itsines workouts. It’s tough but when you see the transformation posts on Instagram, it’s more than enough to motivate someone! I’m enjoying it and actually sticking to it which is something I’ve never done before when it came to working out haha.

4. April 3, 2015 / 10:42 pm

I think it’s incredible that you started working out! I’m a fairly skinny person myself and nothing bugs me more when I tell people I want to start getting in shape and everyone says I don’t need to because I’m already so tiny. That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t do it for the sake of trying to be healthy!

5. April 7, 2015 / 8:43 pm

go girl!!!!!!!!! my job is a work out but i am hoping to quit smoking soon to be more healthy………:)

6. April 10, 2015 / 4:05 pm

Give Zumba a try – if it is offered at your gym. It is a lot of fun, the music is usually good and you will certainly move everything. And – no special equipment is needed but good running shoes or cross trainers are advised.

7. April 28, 2015 / 1:40 pm

Pilates is a great one. Doesn’t matter, do what you enjoy! Hula hooping is also really great fun!